Rochester Regional Health, Sysco Oklahoma, RoGar Manufacturing, Carvana, Amy's Kitchen, Cemex Construction Materials Pacific, Hershey, Beacon Mobility, HamHed, and Mountaire Farms have all hired consultants to manage union-busting campaigns against their employees. Here are the details:
- Rochester Regional Health, located in Rochester, NY, has hired Deborah Long of Healthcare Labor Solutions to oversee a union-busting campaign targeting part and full-time employees. Long reports delegating the face-to-face union-busting to two other union-busters at Healthcare Labor Solutions: Kim Bradshaw and Ricardo Pasalagua.
- Sysco Oklahoma has hired Peter List, who does business under multiple names, including Logic Labor Relations and loves QAnon conspiracies, to manage their union-busting efforts. List has also brought in union-buster Kirk Cummings of the Cummings Group.
- As reported yesterday, Carlos Ortiz has been hired by Carvana for union-busting efforts targeting Teamsters. Carvana has also brought in Quentin Nelson of Nolslen & Assocites and Ronn English of the TAG Group.
- RoGar Manufacturing in California is having their union-busting campaign managed by Jud Grubbs of TPI Consulting, LLC. This is another effort targeting workers organizing with the Teamsters. This time with Local 542.
- Amy's Kitchen in San Jose, CA continues to union-bust. Dana Tran has brought on Lupe Cruz of Quest Consulting to meet with workers face-to-face in an attempt to "persuade" them against forming a union, as is their right.
- Two companies - Cemex Construction Materials Pacific and Mountaire Farms Inc. - have hired Johan Pena and Phillip Wilson to manage anti-union propaganda and strategies.
- Byron Clay has been hired as a lead union-buster for both the Hershey Company (Hershey, PA) and Beacon Mobility (Southborough, MA). Clay has subcontracted some of his anti-union work to the following union-busting consultants: Phillip Wilson, Katie Lev, and Joe Brock.
- Finally, HamHed, LLC in Jeffersonville, IN, has hired Nekeya Nunn, President of the Labor Pros to union-bust. However, and this isn't the first time, Nunn did not properly fill-out the legally required paperwork with the Department of Labor. As a result, we don't know which workers she and her company are targeting. We reached out to Nunn for clarification but have not heard back.
LaborLab is a nonprofit watchdog organization that monitors the union-busting industry. If you value our mission, donate today.