This report was published on May 2, 2022
- Timothy Lewis, President of Lewis Labor Relations, was hired by Sysco Columbia, in South Carolina to manage a union-busting campaign. Workers are organizing with Teamsters Local 509. Lewis has also brought on another union-buster named David Rittof. Rittof will be "persuading" organizing workers. Rittoff is with Gov't Resources Consultants of America. Lewis and Rittoff have entered into a similar arrangement to run a union-busting campaign on behalf of Howmet Aerospace in Indiana.
- Santana International, Inc. has been hired by Mauser Packaging Solutions in Illinois to manage a union-busting campaign targeting UFCW. Santana International President Amed Santana has subcontracted Phil Wilson of LRI for captive audience meetings.
- Deborah Long of Healthcare Labor Solutions filed legally required paperwork late with the Department of Labor for a union-busting campaign she ran in 2021 on behalf of Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
- Ben Johnson was hired by McLean Hospital to union-bust nurses. Like Deborah Long, Ben Johnson filed his paperwork late. Good news: Ben Johnson lost.
- The close relationship between LRI and Amed Santana continues. This time, LRI hired Santana on behalf of Mauser Packaging Solutions' union-busting campaign. the Union-busting industry is very incestuous.
- LRI Consulting was also hired by HamHed LLC in Indiana for union-busting. LRI subcontracted some of their anti-union work to Johan Pena.
- Carina Hunt, President of Hunt Management Consulting, was hired by the Meadows Psychiatric Center in Centre Hall, PA to union-bust workers organizing with SEIU local 668.
- Peter List was hired by ShureLine Construction, Inc. in Delaware to run a union-busting campaign against the Iron Workers.